Dan Thies has over 18 years of experience in the real estate industry. He spearheads Sansone Group’s Multifamily Development division, including discovering opportunities and building all avenues of multifamily developments in metro areas across the country as Sansone Group continues to grow its footprint nationally.
Before Sansone Group, he was President of the Thies Group, Inc., where he managed all development activities, acquisitions, entitlement processes, and financing operations. Recent projects include senior living facilities, retail centers, mixed-use facilities, and residential developments. Most notably, 10 Stonecrest Senior Living facilities, including The Solana, The Grove in Creve Coeur, Frontenac Grove, and The Stonecrest at Clayton View. Dan has developed over fifteen senior living communities representing over $450 million of development.
• Central College – Pella, Iowa
Bachelor of Arts
• University of Missouri – Columbia
Awards & Involvement:
• Missouri Bar Association, Member
• Pulaski Bank Advisory, Board Member
• Chesterfield Arts, Board Member
• St. Louis County Port Authority, Board Member
• Oakleigh Development Group